The Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Complete Travel Kit is the main portable water filter that I use when I'm traveling. The kit consists of everything you need to get 9.5 pH ionized water anywhere you go, even while you're traveling. The Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Complete Travel Kit is our least expensive way to get great, 9.5 pH alkaline ionized water. Not only that, this water is loaded with antioxidants and the water tastes great.
Why I Like to Use the Travel Kit
I like my water to be ionized and to have a perfect 9.5 pH. The Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Complete Travel Kit comes with the same filter as the Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Pitcher, and so gives that same great ionized water. And the size of the travel kit is similar to a small lunch box.
I always store alkaline ionized water our Vacuum Sealed Stainless Bottles so why not just filter the water right into one and skip the pitcher?
The Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Complete Travel Kit will give you about 70 gallons of alkaline ionized filtered water.
With the Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Complete Travel Kit you will get:
- 1 Bin/Reservoir that the filter screws into. This will hold the unfiltered water until it goes through the filter.
- 1 Alkaline PH Ionizing Filter: The filter screws into the bin, but later can be unscrewed and stored in the bin for easy travel.
- 1 cute tote-bag to carry it around with you.
Instructions for Using the Alkaline Plus PH Travel Kit
- Alkaline filters work best once they are moistened-up and if you don't over-use at any given time.
- If the filter is dry (i.e., if this is your first pouring of the day), I suggest to pour only a cup or two of water through (to wet the filter) and then wait 30 minutes. The cup or two is drinkable, but probably not ionized. You can do what you want with that: drink it, waste it, use it to water plants.
- Then, throughout the day, pour about a liter through the bin/filter every two hours [something like that].
- The way I do this is:
- I set the bin-with-filter-installed on top of a sturdy stainless bottle, such as this one: https://www.alkalinewaterplus.com/accessories-other-products/pink-garden-insulated-stainless-bottles.
- I fill the bin and let it filter down into the bottle.
- When the bin is empty, I seal it in a zip-lock bag and then put that into the empty bin for storage.
The Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Complete Travel Kit is Great for Work
If you don't have a water ionizer at work, we suggest you bring this Alkaline PH Ionizing Travel Kit with you. It only takes a few minutes to filter a bottle's worth of water.
The Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Travel Kit is Great for Hiking
You obviously can't bring a water ionizer on a hike, so we suggest you do what we do when hiking: bring this Alkaline PH Ionizing Travel Kit with you. Note: You could even filter lake or river water if you prefilter it with our awesome Portable .01M Water Purifier Sport Bottle. To make it easy for you use the drop-down menu to request the Portable 01M Water Purifier Sport Bottle be added to your order for a special discounted price.
Why is this Travel Kit Better than other Ionizing Bottles or Smaller Portable Water Ionizing Devices?
We've tested every kind of alkaline ionizing device and found this particular portable water ionizer filter to be the best. Even compared to larger filtering alkaline ionizers this particular filter works either equal or better and is a fraction of the price.
Watch this Short Video Showing the Results of Water Ionization [PH & ORP] Using the Alkaline PH Ionizing Travel Kit
The Alkaline PH Ionizing Travel Kit uses the bare-basics parts from the Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Pitcher.
Note: If you only use the Alkaline PH Ionizing Travel Kit for traveling you will be able to store the filter between uses by drying it out in the refrigerator. Once the filter is dry it can be placed in the bin for safe-keeping.
If your water is not potable, for instance if you're traveling in a 3rd world country or getting your water from a lake, river or stream, then you should get the PureEasy Portable Water Purifier Sport Bottle. It only takes a minute to clean up river water with the PureEasy Portable Water Purifier and then you would just put the filtered water directly into the bin of the Alkaline PH Ionizing Travel Kit.