The Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Pitcher - The Best!
This Alkaline PH Pitcher is the best portable water ionizer we have come across. Many alkaline water filter pitchers don't work too well, but this one does. The Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Pitcher to be able to give you really great-tasting natural alkaline water.
A lot of people ask me, "What's a good product to use to start drinking alkaline ionized water?" My answer is usually to buy the Alkaline Plus Pitcher. This pitcher gets great customer reviews too.
I've tested many other alkaline water pitchers before settling on the Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Pitcher. The Alkaline Plus Pitcher consistently proves itself to me as a superior ionizing pitcher.
I normally use an electric water ionizer, but I use this pitcher regularly, whenever I travel. It's so easy to carry a couple of filter cartridges around to use on the fly. Once home I'll dry them out and store them to save the filter life.
Plastic bottles are bad for you and the environment, so I never buy bottled. But when you're flying that's all the airline offers. Ordinary filtered water is just not good enough for me. I guess I'm spoiled to the benefits of alkaline water.
Compared to other pitchers, here's what you can expect from the Alkaline Plus PH Ionizing Pitcher:
- The Alkaline Pitcher lasts the longest, and produces the best pH and ORP (oxidation reduction potential).
- It changes the pH level of either tap water or bottled water to a nice alkaline pH.
- This awesome Alkaline PH Pitcher raises pH and lightly Ionizes the water better than any other pitcher I've tested.
- I've seen the PH Pitcher produce Negative ORP stronger than other pH pitchers, transforming regular water into antioxidant ionized water.
- Removes chlorine, organic impurities, odor and many other chemicals, such as some fluoride.
- The Alkaline Plus PH Pitcher is BPA free! Made with safe, AS & ABS food-grade plastics.
- The pitcher's filter permanently absorbs metals, such as lead, copper and aluminum, so your drinking water will be cleaner.
- This portable pH pitcher improves the taste of water to give you great alkaline plus drinking water.
- Portable water ionizers have four main ingredients: Active carbon, ion-exchange resin, ORP balls [magnetized ceramic balls], Magnesium balls.
- The PH alkaline filter will last about 250 or so liters [up to 70 gallons].
- Any Alkaline Pitcher will give you the best filtration at the rate of 1 quart or liter at a time
- For best pH recharge and performance or when using acidic source water, wait a half hour before filtering again.
- See article about extensive testing of the Alkaline Plus Pitcher
Operating the Alkaline Water Pitcher & Getting the Best Results
The pH pitcher removes chlorine & raises pH.
Alkaline water pitchers work best when you keep the filter moist. See article about getting the best results. When done right the pitcher raises pH to 8.5-9.7 easily. The best way to test this is with pH reagent drops.
What causes the variables in the alkaline pH pitcher's ability to ionize?
Inside the filter are magnesium balls, which are time-release. When moist it prepares the outer layer of magnesium for release. With moderate filter use throughout the day, this filter retains enough moisture to keep these balls ready for action.
With or Without Timer?
The Timer Piece for the Alkaline Plus Pitcher is available separately, or you can choose the third or fourth option, above.
The timer only counts the days for you and calculates the filter expiration, based on the number of users you select. You can do this with or without a timer.
If you place the timer piece in the refrigerator it may malfunction because of possible condensation. We do not guarantee these timer pieces, and the pitcher will last many more years than the timer will. These are things to think about when deciding to purchase the pitcher with or without timer.
Timer Piece Installation: If you choose the timer option we will send you the timer flip-top-piece separately. It will be up to you to install it. The video shows how to replace or exchange the top flip-piece on the lid.
Setting or Re-Setting the Timer
- Push/hold the set button on the timer until you see one or more faces appear in the screen.
- Then give several quick pushes until you see the number of faces you want. (One face per gallon of daily expected use.)
- Finally push/hold once more until you see the face(s) stop flashing.
Instructions for the Alkaline Ionizer Pitcher
Installing the Filter & Seating the Lid
- Remove the bin & the bin/pitcher lid.
- Screw the new filter into the bin (from the bottom)
- Inserting the bin/pitcher lid is easier if you remove the bin to do it. First put and hold one end, and then click the other end into place.
- Put the whole assembly (bin, filter, lid) into place in the pitcher.
- If this is a new, unused, filter, run water through it until it runs clear. Do this by filling up the bin and letting it drain one or two times.
The Alkaline Plus pitcher has a sure-lock lid.
Please follow these instructions to lock it in place. Do the reverse to un-lock it.
If you have trouble, remove the bin to seat the lid. Then put the whole assembly back into the pitcher.
To lock the lid into place study the three steps illustrated above. There is a little learning curve for this, but it should be easy after you do it a time or two.
Trouble-Shooting a Clogged Filter
If the filter is overpacked (clogged), follow these simple instructions to fix it. Also, let us know about the problem and we'll include a free filter with your next order.
- Shake it, and then try again.
- Or, if that doesn't work, immerse it in cold water and soak it for 10 minutes, then shake it and try again.
- Or, if that doesn't resolve it, add a tbsp. of vinegar to the water and soak for 20 minutes
- If it still seems clogged, soak it overnight and try again.
Specifications, FDA and Laboratory Testing and Certifications:
- Height: 11.5 inches
- Test reports show that
- The Alkaline Plus PH Pitcher removes chlorine, and heavy metals. [Note: A slow-flow through activated carbon will also remove many other chemicals.]
- The PH filter increases the pH of the water.
- Certified, food-grade, FDA plastics are safe and do not leach.
- Certification:: CE/ROHS/FDA, and the manufacturer has ISO certification.
- The carbon used in the filter is NSF certified.
- Here's the manual.
Note (suggestion): During a meal heavy with meat, wait 20 minutes before and after the meal to drink alkaline water. Or, add a squeeze of lemon to the water. This will bring the pH down to neutral. Meat likes a neutral pH to digest