The Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Pitcher - the Best Portable Water Ionizer Pitcher I have ever tested!
This Alkaline PH Pitcher is the best portable water ionizer we have come across. Many pH pitchers don't work too well, but this one does. Just follow the instructions, below, and you will find The Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Pitcher to be able to give you really great-tasting natural alkaline water.
A lot of people ask me, "What's a good product to use to start drinking alkaline ionized water?" My answer is usually to buy the Alkaline Plus Pitcher. I've tested many other alkaline water pitchers before settling on the Alkaline Plus PH Ionizer Pitcher. The Alkaline Plus Pitcher consistently proves itself to me as a superior ionizing pitcher. I normally use an electric water ionizer, but I use this pitcher regularly, whenever I travel. Then, when I'm not traveling, I store it for later use. Compared to other pitchers, here's what you can expect from the Alkaline Plus PH Ionizing Pitcher:
- The Alkaline Pitcher lasts the longest, and produces the best pH and ORP (antioxidants).
- This awesome Alkaline PH Pitcher raises pH and lightly Ionizes the water better than any other pitcher I've tested.
- I've seen this PH Pitcher produce Negative ORP stronger than other pH pitchers, transforming regular water into antioxidant water.
- Removes chlorine, organic impurities, odor and many other chemicals, such as some fluoride.
- The Alkaline Plus PH Pitcher is BPA free! Made with safe, AS & ABS food-grade plastics.
- Reduces heavy metals: The pitcher's filter permanently absorbs metals, such as lead, copper and aluminum, so your drinking water will be cleaner.
- This portable pH pitcher improves the taste of water to give you great alkaline plus drinking water.
- Contains alkalinizing minerals which will help you alkalize your body.
- Portable water ionizers have four main ingredients: Active carbon, ion-exchange resin, ORP balls [magnetized ceramic balls], Magnesium balls.
- The PH alkaline filter will last about 250 or so liters [up to 70 gallons].
- Any Alkaline Pitcher will give you the best filtration at the rate of 1 quart at a time
- See article about extensive testing of the Alkaline Plus Pitcher
Operating the Alkaline Water Pitcher & Getting the Best Results
What causes the variables in the alkaline pH pitcher's ability to ionize?
Inside the filter are magnesium balls, which are time-release. Keeping the filter moist allows the outer layer of magnesium to be prepared for release. With moderate filter use throughout the day, this filter retains enough moisture to keep these balls ready for action.
With or Without Timer?
The Timer Piece for the Alkaline Plus Pitcher is available separately, or you can choose the third or fourth option, above.
How the timer works is to count the days for you and calculates the filter expiration, based on the number of users you select.
If you place the timer piece in the refrigerator it may malfunction because of possible condensation. We do not guarantee these timer pieces, and the pitcher will last many more years than the timer will. These are things to think about when deciding to purchase the pitcher with or without timer.
Timer Piece Installation: If you choose the "with timer" option we will send you the timer flip-top-piece as an extra piece in the product box. It will be up to you to replace the plain flip-top piece (that comes on the pitcher lid) with the timer flip-top-piece. The video shows how to replace or exchange the top flip-piece on the lid.
Setting or Re-Setting the Timer
- Push/hold the set button on the timer until you see one or more faces appear in the screen.
- Then give several quick pushes until you see the number of faces you want. (One face per gallon of daily expected use.)
- Finally push/hold once more until you see the face(s) stop flashing. A filter icon will appear to the right of it. Now it's set.
If you set it to one gallon (or face) per day then in about two months whenever you press/hold the start button and look at the icon -- it will have an "X" over the filter. After one week of showing an "X" over the filter it will go to a blank screen awaiting you to re-program it.
Instructions for the Alkaline Plus Portable Water Ionizer Pitcher
Installing the Filter & Seating the Lid
- Remove the bin & the bin/pitcher lid.
- Screw the new filter into the bin (from the bottom)
- Inserting the bin/pitcher lid is easier if you remove the bin to do it. First put and hold one end, and then click the other end into place.
- Put the whole assembly (bin, filter, lid) into place in the pitcher.
- If this is a new, unused, filter, run water through it until it runs clear. Do this by filling up the bin and letting it drain one or two times.
The Alkaline Plus pitcher has a sure-lock lid.
Please follow these instructions to lock it in place. Do the reverse to un-lock it.
If you have trouble, remove the bin to seat the lid. Then put the whole assembly back into the pitcher.
The lid must be seated, which is another way of saying "locked into place". There is a learning curve for seating the lid. Please study the illustration and instructions, and try it.
Trouble-Shooting a Clogged Filter
If the filter ever seems to be clogged, follow these simple instructions. If the filter ever seems to be clogged, follow these simple instructions. Occasionally a filter is just overpacked, and removing the clog is a reasonably simple fix.
- Shake it, and then try again.
- Or, if that doesn't work, immerse it in cold water and soak it for 10 minutes, then shake it and try again.
- Or, if that doesn't resolve it, add a tbsp. of vinegar to the water and soak for 20 minutes
- If it still seems clogged, soak it overnight and try again.
Specifications, FDA and Laboratory Testing and Certifications:
- Height: 11.5 inches
- Test reports show that
- The Alkaline Plus PH Pitcher removes chlorine, and heavy metals. [Note: A slow-flow through activated carbon will also remove many other chemicals.]
- The PH filter increases the pH of the water.
- Certified, food-grade, FDA plastics are safe and do not leach.
- Certification:: CE/ROHS/FDA, and the manufacturer has ISO certification.
- The carbon used in the filter is NSF certified.
Here's the manual. Note: In the manual it tells you not to drink alkaline water with meals. It sounds like a hard rule, but it's not. If my meal is heavy with meat, then I may squeeze a lemon slice into my alkaline water, which will bring the pH down to neutral. But, neither I, nor most people I know, ever have issues with this type of thing, whatsoever. Even though meat likes a neutral pH to digest, alkaline ionized water isn't usually going to cause too much or any disruption. I personally suggest not to worry about it and only do something if you notice you have digestive issues on a regular basis (such as excessive burping) that you think may be caused by drinking alkaline water with the meal.