The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer TM
The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is our newest and strongest water ionizer. This is a brand new and very unique machine. It was actually made to fight CoVid-19, and it does do this in five different ways.
The Five Kinds of Healthy Water from the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer
- Alkaline ionized water for healthy drinking water: As with any other of our best water ionizers available, the Super-Sanitizer stands up there at the top of perfection in making healthy ionized water. See proof of this in the video, below. It is an established fact that the virus does not tend to invade healthy cells. See the Benefits of Ionized Water for plenty of proof about how healthy ionized water is good for a body.
- Acidic Beauty-Water: Openings in the skin, such as scratches or even loosened pores are avenues for a virus to enter into the body. The skin is an important part of our immune system. Acidic water (beauty-water) is a very effective way to gently tighten up pores of the skin, making it harder for invaders to enter.
- Electro-chemically activated acidic water gives professional-levels of effectiveness and strength in killing germs and viruses on contact (within about 10 seconds). It is an all-natural germ-killer. The Super-Sanitizer machine is capable of getting up to 250 ppm of hypochlorous acid concentrations, which surpasses anything the FDA or CDC has ever suggested. What's great about it is you get up to the strongest levels of hypochlorous acid you will ever need (naturally), with no chemicals...just salt. [Note: The instructions below show you how to vary the concentrations, such as 100 ppm, 150 ppm, 200 ppm or even up to 250 ppm of hypochlorous acid to suit your needs.]
- The super-strong alkaline water is an all natural cleanser (which is proven to be effective in germ-fighting as well). It cleans and decreases.
- An even milder sanitizer can be made with the Super-Sanitizer. Using the strong acidic water setting, but without added salt. Therefore it is germicidal, superoxide water which has no hypochlorous acid in it. This makes acidic water at about 2.5 pH, proven effective against germs. This is my personal preference for germicides.
As described above, the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer not only creates healthy ionized water for drinking and beauty-water, but it also makes the best natural disinfectants for your home, office, clinic or even hospital wing. This is a super-strong water ionizer which contains two large, continuous-cleaning water cells with a total of 12 platinum-titanium plates to make the strongest alkaline and acidic water of any other brand of water ionizer. The saline injection port gives you the opportunity to boost ionization, and also create hypochlorous acic (the active ingredient in CDC approved sanitizers) if you want it.
Two Streams of Water
The strong acidic water of the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is what will kill germs on contact. But you can't get strong acidic water without also getting strong alkaline. There are two streams of water created with electrolysis. There are germ-fighting benefits for both waters.
- Alkaline Ionized Water: Washing (higher levels) or drinking (lower levels).
- Acidic Water: Sanitizing (higher levels) or tightening pores (lower levels).
- It is wise to use both.
About Hypochlorous Acid
Hypochlorous acid is the active ingredient in electro-chemically activated superoxidized water (described by the CDC). There are different uses in which one would vary the concentration of the sanitizing water. For instance, in a food service establishment you would want the solution to be around 150 ppm of hypochlorous acid for rinsing dishes, but if you're trying to kill salmonella, it would take 250 ppm. If you're sanitizing surgical tools, the hypochlorous acid concentration should be 200 ppm or higher. If you are simply sanitizing around your home, you may want much lower concentrations of hypochlorous acid (such as 30 to 100 ppm). Or, you may prefer to not use salt. In this case you still get a fantastic germicidal superoxide water which has about 2.5 pH with the strong-acidic setting. The following are general guidelines (based on St. Louis testing) to produce a variety of concentrations of hypochlorous acid:
- 250 ppm of hypochlorous acid. Make the saline solution with about 1/4 to 1/3 cup salt per cup of distilled or RO water. [Follow the directions below to prepare it.]
- For amounts less than 250 ppm of hypochlorous acid, you can do either: 1) speed up the water flow when you are pouring, or 2) use less salt to make the solution.
- If you want no hypochlorous acid in your superoxide acidic water, then put only distilled water into the bin.
No other Machine on the Planet is Like the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer
The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer has 2 water cells, so it's actually two water ionizers in one! It is first of all a very strong, high-quality water ionizer with continuous-cleaning, and secondly, an ECA (Electro-chemically Activated) device with a saline injection port to produce super-sanitizing superoxide water with hypochlorous acid. (Note: This water is also called electro-chemically activate water or ECA water). According to the CDC, water is electro-chemically activated (ECA) by ionization of brine water (a salt-water solution). This ECA solution is superoxidized (kills germs) and it contains hypochlorous acid (doubly killing germs).
With the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer you can naturally disinfect your home, office, nursery, clinic, hospital wing or even your body without using toxic chemicals. Not only that, but the water produced by the Super-Sanitizer Machine actually kills germs and viruses better than chemicals. See references, below. It has even been used to sterilize surgical tools.
Nontoxic, natural, cleaning products are environmentally friendly. The best natural disinfectant is one that can do the job of killing germs and viruses effectively, without harming you or the environment.
Uses With the Sick: In Hospitals & Clinics
When using superoxidized water (as directed below) the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer gives you new ways to sanitize that are quite unique and user-friendly. There are no toxic chemicals, like you can get with other disinfectants.
Superoxidized water has been studied enough to where if you are a health professional you can look this up for yourself. I have provided links at the bottom of this page and you can find more links by doing a search for some of the terms used.
Note: We are not making blanket medical claims. This machine has to be introduced properly if you are to use it medically. If you are a hospital and want to use the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer, you should have your hospital lab analyze it and ensure all staff follow hospital guidelines and use set protocols and exact routines to make the two types of sanitizing water that this machine is capable of. I've given the necessary protocols further on down this page.
Superoxidized Water - Approved High-Level Disinfectant
The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is a brand new water ionizer, created specifically by a top Korean manufacturer in early 2020, to be able to produce maximum quantities of nontoxic natural disinfectant cleaner (high alkaline) and superoxidized water (low pH acidic water).
Superoxidized water can be applied to surfaces with a washcloth or sprayed on surfaces or even put into your vaporizer to disinfect the air.
The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is the only non-commercial water ionizer that is capable of making fairly large quantities (several gallons per day) of fresh, superoxidized water. Note: Fresh superoxidized water is proven more effective than hours-old disinfectant water.
Electrolysis is proven effective in making super-sanitizing water. See references below. Superoxidized water is validated by the CDC and FDA as a "high-level disinfectant", killing germs and viruses.
The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is So Unique it is in a Class of it's Own
- Two water cells!
- Two stainless output ports (one for drinking water and the other for sanitizing water).
- The only water ionizer ever made that has both continuous-cleaning of the water cells and creates super-strong ECA (electro-chemically activated) water.
- Uses a unique, very modern, filtration method to remove toxic chemicals and all microorganisms and viruses prior to entering the ionizing chambers.
- Specifically made for harsh use (i.e., making lots of ECA water).
The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is the only water ionizer in the world of its kind!
The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is intended for use in homes, offices, restaurants, grocery stores, food service establishments, clinics, and hospitals alike.
There is no better machine ever invented for its ability to make superoxidized water, which is electro-chemically enhanced to be the most versatile, user-friendly and environmentally-friendly of any other way to effectively and safely disinfect and sanitize.
While there are a few other water ionizers that are capable of making the superoxidized water, only the Super-Sanitizer Machine is made specifically for this harsh use. The other water ionizers can only make a much smaller amount of strong-alkaline and strong-acidic waters per day.
With some brands of water ionizer using saline solution could damage the machine and also void your warranty. But, that is not the case with the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer.
What is Hypochlorous Acid?
Hypochlorous Acid is in the chlorine family, but it's not harsh, like chlorine. The chemical symbol for Hypochlorous Acid is HOCL. Hypochlorous Acid is a product of ionized water when salt is added to the ionization process. It is the main active ingredient in acidic water (superoxidized water). Adding salt to the water as it's being ionized creates natural Hypochlorous Acid. Here are some of the main features and advantages of Hypochlorous Acid.
- Hypochlorous Acid is safe and chemical-free.
- Hypochlorous Acid is strongly oxidizing.
- Hypochlorous Acid is a great, natural, disinfectant and sanitizer.
- Hypochlorous Acid is proven to be effective against germs and viruses.
Features of the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer:
- The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is a water ionizer, which is made to produce superoxidized water, strong enough to kill all bacteria and viruses.
- The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer was built to make the strongest ionized water in the world.
- Both huge water cells in the heart of the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer work together synergistically.
- The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is extremely simple to set up and use.
- You can make both super-strong alkaline (at lease 11 pH) and super-strong acidic water (at least 2.5 pH) with the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer. Guaranteed!
- There are no chemicals, and no extra saline solution to buy! Just follow the directions, below for making the solution.
- The Super-Sanitizer's 12 huge plates and use about 350-400 watts of power.
- The plates of the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer are continuously-cleaned! The acidic washes are reversed automatically (with a proprietary, patented, method of internal switching), so your plates will never scale up over time.
- Filtration: The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer comes with two internal filters and the filters remove ALL pathogens from the water, plus harmful chemicals.
- One of the most important features of the Super-Sanitizer is that it is capable of making plenty of fresh superoxidizing water every day to help you keep everything in your home disinfected, without chemicals.
All-Natural Sanitation! No Chemicals Ever Needed!
The CDC has cleared superoxidized water to use as a "high-level" disinfectant against bacteria, mycrobacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores. "Freshly generated superoxidized water is rapidly effective" in under two minutes. It should be stressed that the ECA superoxide water needs to be made daily or it will lose some of its activated potency. It's best if used within eight hours of making.
How to Use the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer
You can use ANY source water that is potable with the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer. You simply hook this machine up to your faucet, follow the instructions for saline water in the saline chamber (see salt preparation instructions, below), and you're ready to go!
The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is for home use. It is not for industrial purpose. Though it can be used technically all day, continuous-use will cause potential over-heating damage. The output water rate is about 1.0 L/min to 2.0 L/min. Normal use would allow about a few liters of the strong ionized water to be poured every half-hour or so. You can double this number for production of ionized water for drinking (no salt).
Preparing the Saline Solution and Making Super-Acidic, Superoxide ECA Water With Hypochlorous Acid
- It is recommended that you mix up your solution in a pot on the stove and then cool it off before putting it into the bin.
- Put 1 cup distilled or RO water into a pot and bring it to almost boiling while stirring in salt. [The amount of salt can vary from 1/8 cup to 1/3 cup, depending on the concentration of hypochlorous acid you want.]
- Turn off the heat.
- COOL OFF THE SOLUTION COMPLETELY BEFORE POURING IT INTO THE BIN.
- Change the solution in the bin about every week.
- The bin holds 2 cups, so if you want you can double the above recipe if you find you need it. Most people will not need more than 1 cup per week.
- Put the bin back in the water ionizer.
- To make strong acidic water, double-click the top-left button. The first cup made will be weaker than the rest, so you may want to discard that.
- Fill up whatever containers you want, but don't exceed 1 gallon of super-acidic water in any half-hour period.
- Immediately after pouring super-acidic water you need to do a cleaning cycle. You do this by turning back on the water flow and the cleaning cycle automatically begins. Wait for the cleaning cycle to end (about 30 seconds), then turn off the flow. Don't forget to do this. The purpose of the cleaning cycle is to wash out all salt residue from the water cells in the water ionizer. This will keep the water cells from becoming corroded over time, so it's very important. You only have to do this after pouring the super strong acid or alkaline water (left side of machine), because that's the only time sodium injection is used. When pouring drinking-water levels (ionized water) the machine has continuous-cleaning, so you'll never have to worry about a cleaning cycle other than after pouring super-acid or alkaline water.
How to Disinfect With Superoxidized Water (Best Practices)
- Wash surfaces with strong alkaline water.
- Spray the clean surfaces with low acidic water (either ECA water made with salt or low acidic water made without salt -- either one).
- Either wipe dry or let air dry.
- Tools, utensils or other small non-electronic instruments can be immersed in the strong alkaline and soaked (to clean and get rid of most pathogens). In this case cover the bin to keep the potency and any smells in. After several minutes, remove the utensils from the alkaline bin and place them into another bin containing superoxidized ECA water with hypochlorous acid.
The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is about the strongest water ionizer I have ever seen. It has great filtration and its ORP-levels and molecular-hydrogen-levels are as outstanding as I've ever seen. (See video.) It's so simple to use. You just push the lever down and out comes the ionized water. The cleaning cycle is automatic and continuous, so it all happens hassle-free in the background.
The filters are only used when you are using the regular ionized water (right side of the machine). This saves the life of your filters by only filtering when you need it. The filtration in the Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is high-tech and excellent filtration. In addition to the filters being quite good, they remove all pathogens from the water. When you are making super-sanitizing water with the ionizer it will bypass the filters, saving you from unnecessary waste. No germ, virus, mold, bacteria, or any microorganism will live in super-sanitized water, therefore there is never a need to waste your filters making sanitizing water.
Guarantee and Warranty
- The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer is guaranteed to produce superoxidized water, at least 11 pH of strong alkaline water and 2.5 pH of strong acidic water, and it works with any water.
- The Super-Sanitizer Water Ionizer comes with a 2 year full (parts/labor) warranty. After the warranty period you will be entitled to full support at no charge, and only charged for parts in the event of a part wearing out or otherwise needing replacement. This guarantee is for life.
- Note: The Super-Sanitizer is not intended for the production of more than 5 gallons of superoxidized water per day, and not more than 1 gallon in any half-hour period of time.
References for the Safety and Efficacy of Using Superoxided Water
In October, 2002, the FDA and CDC cleared superoxidized water as a "high-level disinfectant" for killing germs and viruses. Source: CDC Disinfection Methods and Guidelines
- Science Direct article: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016609340400179X
"After exposing SARS-CoV to extreme alkaline conditions of pH 12 and 14 for 1 h, and subsequently reversing the conditions to a neutralized, buffered solution, the virus was completely inactivated (Fig. 3)."
- US National Library of Medicine: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15350737
"Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a life-threatening disease caused by a novel coronavirus termed SARS-CoV. Due to the severity of this disease, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that manipulation of active viral cultures of SARS-CoV be performed in containment laboratories at biosafety level 3 (BSL3). The virus was inactivated by ultraviolet light (UV) at 254 nm, heat treatment of 65 degrees C or greater, alkaline (pH > 12) or acidic (pH < 3) conditions, formalin and glutaraldehyde treatments. We describe the kinetics of these efficient viral inactivation methods, which will allow research with SARS-CoV containing materials, that are rendered non-infectious, to be conducted at reduced safety level"
- US National Library of Medicine: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4880284/
"Several reports suggest that prions must be decontaminated via a process of alkaline water treatment, such as 1 mg/mL of NaOH solution for 1 h . This new, simple washing procedure, without the need for detergents or heating, will be useful to decontaminate equipment contaminated with pathogenic bacteria (S. aureus and P. aeruginosa), fungi (C. albicans) and prions."
- From the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/pdf/guidelines/disinfection-guidelines-H.pdf
"The microbicidal activity of a new disinfectant, “superoxidized water,” has been examined The concept of electrolyzing saline to create a disinfectant or antiseptics is appealing because the basic materials of saline and electricity are inexpensive and the end product (i.e., water) does not damage the environment. The main products of this water are hypochlorous acid (e.g., at a concentration of about 144 mg/L) and chlorine. As with any germicide, the antimicrobial activity of superoxidized water is strongly affected by the concentration of the active ingredient (available free chlorine)" "The solution is nontoxic to biologic tissues."
- From PubMed: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21809085
"Electrochemically activated solutions (ECAS) have been shown to have broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity, and have the potential to be widely adopted within the healthcare environment due to low-cost raw material requirements and ease of production (either remotely or in situ). Numerous studies have found ECAS to be highly efficacious, as both a novel environmental decontaminant and a topical treatment agent (with low accompanying toxicity)"