Bottled Water vs Tap Water and Why Everyone Should Buy the WellBlue Pitcher
I am going to show you exactly why you shouldn’t buy bottled water from the store. Not only is it expensive, but it’s not nearly as good as what you can do with your tap water and the simple WellBlue Pitcher! [You must see at least Part 2 of the Video, below…but read what I have to say here first].
The WellBlue Pitcher is amazing!
Simply by pouring tap water through it, you can transform ordinary tap water into the kind of water that many people [including myself] refer to as the fountain of youth! What I mean by this is there are certain functions our body needs water for [in particular, alkaline ionized water].
- To transport acidic toxins out of the cells and tissues of the body. [This water should be alkalizing so as to buffer or counteract the acids which will not be released without alkaline buffers.]
- To hydrate the cells [This water should be micro-clustered so as to be able to enter the cells more easily.]
- To help keep the cells and tissues healthy and alive by providing usable oxygen to the cells [This water is ideal if it contains anti-oxidants to fight free radicals which attack cells. Why? Because we can sip on water all day long. Cells need oxygen, but not “active oxygen”, i.e. free radicals, because active oxygen is unstable and will steal electrons from cell membranes. The abundance of negatively charged electrons [negative ORP] in alkaline ionized water makes it antioxidant water to fight free radical damage before and even after it has happened every minute of the day.]
- And the WellBlue Water Ionizer Pitcher does all of the above! [To see the proof of this, you do need to at least see video #2, below. To learn more about the WellBlue Pitcher, go to https://alkalinewaterplus.com/WellBlue ] When you continually remove acidic toxins from cells and tissues, hydrate the cells, and stabilize the active oxygen by providing an abundance of nature’s most simple and available anti-oxidants in your water it really does become a fountain of youth.
Before we start looking at how bad bottled water is and/or crunching the pennies to see how buying your own portable water ionizer or eventually your own regular, electric water ionizer you’re saving money. Think for a moment about the potential savings in NOT having the various, numerous diseases that come with not drinking enough good-quality water. In addition don’t forget the benefits of giving your body the pH buffers and antioxidants it needs to ward off diseases that are either created by the body becoming overly acidic or the cells and tissues dying off from free-radical damage.
I have personally experienced exactly these benefits with myself and my family over the past 18 years!
You can see my personal testimonial here: https://www.alkalinewaterplus.com/testimonial-alkaline-water/
Now, Let’s Talk About How Bad Bottled Water Is
- The water that people in the US pay the MOST money for is bottled water, however bottled water is really the worst water for you.
- Not only is it usually coming to you with a large environmental footprint [i.e. harms Planet Earth],
- but it is also exposing you to toxins by way of how it’s stored. Even BPA-free plastic is still leaching other chemicals into the water.
- At this moment in time, the long-term effect of this has not yet been revealed.
- People are looking for higher quality water when they buy bottled water, but the bottled water industry doesn’t have as tight controls on it as municipalities do. The municipalities do add chemicals into your water in order to disinfect, but for the most part the amount of filtration that occurs on our behalf by municipalities is pretty good. It is usually a simple fix to filter out whatever the municipalities couldn’t get, put in to disinfect or leached into the water on its way to your tap.
- The biggest thing I’ve noticed about bottled water that’s bad [other than the above] is that is is more oxidizing than tap water. Oxidation is what happens to an apple when you cut it and it turns brown…or when metal rusts. In the body, oxidation is when free radicals attack the cells in your body. Note: All three bottled waters tested in video #1, below, were more oxidizing than tap water.
- Tap water is actually better than BOTTLED WATER. It isn’t as oxidizing as bottled water, but it still is oxidizing! That’s a bad thing. Your body needs anti-oxidants, not more active oxygen [free radicals]. So, read on to find out how that should be handled.
You can think of WATER as a tool to use for your overall health.
Once I started using water as a tool for health, it literally not only changed my own life, but also the lives of my family and extended family forever!
Since our bodies are basically 60-70% water [if we’re healthy], getting enough healthy water into our bodies to replace the water lost daily is something we should all learn more about.
You really need to see this short video series to get the full data.
The WellBlue Pitcher transformed the tap water to be filtered, micro-clustered, alkalizing and full of anti-oxidants!
Here’s the videos, charts and some follow-up conclusions.
Bottled Water vs Tap Water and Ionized Water Health Benefits and Cost Analysis Chart
Cost per Year at 1 Gal/day
|Tap Water [St. Louis]||9.4||+227||
|Filtered Tap Water WellBlue||10.6||-336||$0.27||
for pitcher economy pkg.
|Athena Water Ionizer||11.1||-816||$1.20||
per year for 5 years. Unlimited Gallons… …then free
|If you’re budget-minded …consider the Nexus Water Ionizer [read more]||10.6||-705||$1.08||$395.00 per year for 2 years. Unlimited Gallons… then free.|
Conclusions: In the chart and videos, above, you can see that…
- Tap water was a better pH and better [less oxidizing] ORP than bottled water.
- The Well Blue Portable Water Ionizer filtered the tap water, made it more alkalizing and full of anti-oxidants in only a few minutes of wait-time. Please note: the WellBlue pitcher is meant for one or two users, and the amount of filtration is limited. If you want to filter more than two gallons per day, you should get a second pitcher.
- The Athena water ionizer instantly filtered, alkalized and created even better ORP [anti-oxidant effects]. You could produce 20 or so gallons per day of ionized water with the Athena ionizer and it has a lifetime warranty.
- The cost is something you should take a moment to consider. There’s not only the immediate effect of saving money by taking charge of your own water quality and buying a portable or electric water ionizer. [Actually every family should have both. There’s a need for each one.] But there’s also the savings you will not necessarily consider. That’s the savings involved in living a healthier life.
If you think you can’t afford a regular electric water ionizer, then please consider this: you certainly can’t afford the expenses that are sure to come if you don’t do something about getting the right amount and quality of water daily to keep your body healthy.
Futher Conclusions can be Drawn by the Information in both the Video and Chart:
- The WellBlue pitcher does not produce as wide a range or as well-filtered ionized water as the Nexus or Athena water ionizers [shown in video and/or chart], however everyone should still own one. Why? Because you can take this pitcher anywhere. Even when your traveling by air, you can have wonderful, filtered, alkalizing, anti-oxidizing water.
- Every WellBlue pitcher owner should work toward buying a good-quality electric water ionizer as soon as they can. Why? Because the cost of the Athena, Nexus, and other water ionizers only appear to be high. When you consider that after the period mentioned in the chart is finished, all water for years and years after that is virtually free. Also, did you notice that the chart says “unlimited gallons”. That means that with the WellBlue if you have family members who also should have ionized water you will need to adjust those numbers by multiplying the yearly cost by the number of adults or by 1/2 extra for each child. As an example, my family would have had to pay 5 x $100 for the pH pitcher set, or let’s just say I’d skimp and we’d end up paying only $300. total. That’s still high and it doesn’t account for all the cooking, cleaning and other water we get from our water ionizer.
- One more reason every person should strive to have an electric water ionizer is for the ability to get higher levels of pH and ORP. After a while it would be good to move up if you can.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by EmailUse form, below, to subscribe to our newsletter or click this link to sign up for more benefits.
Featured Posts or Pages
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.