Because so many water ionizer customers have a hard time with understanding how a quick-connect fitting works, I’ve done a little video to show it to you.
Here are the steps described in the video.
Removing a Hose or Plug from a Quick-Connect Fitting
- Pull back on the little movable ring [by the hole of the quick-connect fitting]
- With your other hand [or another person] pull out the hose [or plug in the case of this video].
Inserting a Hose into a Quick-Connect Fitting
- Make sure the hose has a nice, 90-degree, straight cut
- Insert the hose into the quick-connect as far as you think it can go [push]
- Then pull on the hose to make sure it won’t pull right out
- Finally push once more until you are sure it is well seated into the fitting.
Learn more about quick-connects and other water filtration basics.