How to Use a Quick-Connect Fitting: For New Water Ionizer Owners
Because so many water ionizer customers have a hard time with understanding how a quick-connect fitting works, I’ve done a little video to show it to you.
Here are the steps described in the video.
Removing a Hose or Plug from a Quick-Connect Fitting
- Pull back on the little movable ring [by the hole of the quick-connect fitting]
- With your other hand [or another person] pull out the hose [or plug in the case of this video].
Inserting a Hose into a Quick-Connect Fitting
- Make sure the hose has a nice, 90-degree, straight cut
- Insert the hose into the quick-connect as far as you think it can go [push]
- Then pull on the hose to make sure it won’t pull right out
- Finally push once more until you are sure it is well seated into the fitting.
Learn more about quick-connects and other water filtration basics.
My background is in physiology, teaching, nutrition and weight loss. I have raised 5 children who are all grown now. I have a masters degree in education and was a teacher/principal for 24 years. I created Alkaline Water Plus in 2009 to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER, and I've been in perfect health ever since I started drinking ionized water 25 years ago!
Cathie LoGrasso Owner, Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by EmailUse form, below, to subscribe to our newsletter or click this link to sign up for more benefits.
Featured Posts or Pages
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.