Jupiter Athena vs. Enagic SD501: Latest Comparison Testing
Athena — Best Ionization at all Drinking Levels!
I did a comparison test for the Enagic SD501 [Kangen Water] ionizer against the Jupiter Athena [which is the water ionizer I use with my family] and am showing the results here. Normally one can expect that as the pH raises, so will the ORP. One way to compare water ionizer quality [in particular with regard to drinking water] is to see which water ionizer has the best ORP at the same pH-level in comparison. This testing shows that the Athena gets a better ORP at all drinking levels of pH, even when the Athena’s pH is a little bit lower than the Enagic.
These are good results for both water ionizers, but significantly better results for the Jupiter Athena.
Here’s the video and chart:
|STL Tap pH 9.4||
|Level 1 / Kangen Water 8.5||
|Level 2 / Kangen Water 9.0||
|Level 3 / Kangen Water 9.5||
Athena — Great at the Strongest Ionization, but Lower than Enagic
|Level 4 / Strong Ionization Kangen Water||
Read more about my water ionizer comparisons.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.