Melody, Chanson & Enagic Water Ionizer Comparisons by Ronnie Ruiz
Here are some interesting water ionizer comparisons that were all done about a year or so ago by Ronnie Ruiz. I’m re-posting this article, because it needed updating and in addition to that it contains important information for anyone considering to purchase a water ionizer. Ronnie states in his introduction to the video series that all of the water ionizers come out very similar in their numbers [i.e., pH & ORP] and I believe that’s true, too, with my own testing and with the testing I see here in Ronnie’s videos. I also agree with Ronnie that not all water ionizer companies are tried-and-true. So, just because a water ionizer gets good results in pH and ORP that shouldn’t be the only test of a good water ionizer. If you look at the bottom of this post you can find out more about the different water ionizer companies.
In the following three videos and chart you can see comparisons between the Melody, Chanson VS 70 and the Enagic water ionizers. These are all clearly good water ionizers — doing the job that water ionizers should do.
Comparing the Melody, Enagic and VS70 Water Ionizers
|Enagic 3800||11.33||-786||2.49||3.12 ..2ND|
Though I’ve indicated a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the chart above, really these are all good water ionizer results. Keep in mind that the ionized water drinking levels are not being tested here. The rH [Relative Hydrogen: Indicator of drinking water quality] is almost too close to call. On a scale of 0 to 42, an rH closest to 0 is the best. In the case of this test series that puts the VS70 as having a better drinking quality of water than the Enagic, but really the Melody, Enagic and VS70 are all exceptional in their drinking water quality.
You can also see that the low-acid pH is very close between the Enagic and the VS70. The Melody’s low-acid is perfect for beauty water or watering plants, but I don’t know if it would kill germs. The Enagic and VS70 low-acid water would kill germs. The only thing with the Enagic, though, is that to get that low acid, you need to continually supply your ionizer with saline solution. That gets expensive, but then the Enagic is expensive, comparatively, anyway.
Ultimately, the stability of a water ionizer company can be seen in its certifications:
Which Water Ionizer Company has what Certificates? Here’s all the info! [This information is gathered from the water ionizer US main distributors’ websites and I have no personal knowledge other than what they claim]
- KFDA: Korea Food & Drug Administration [GMP standards & authorization to manufacture and sell medical devises]: Jupiter, Ionquench, Tyent
- Japanese Ministry of Health Authorization to manufacture & sell medical devises: Enagic
- Additional Testing and Validation of Filter Quality: KTR [Korea Testing & Research Institute] filters tested for results: Jupiter
- Additional Testing and Validation of Filter Quality: NSF [National Sanitation Foundation International certified the calcium used in filters as in compliance with standards]: Jupiter
- ISO [International Organization for Standardization] 14001: Jupiter, Ionquench, Tyent, Enagic
- ISO [International Organization for Standardization] 9001: All
- CE [European Conformity]: Jupiter, Ionquench, Chanson, Tyent
- NRTL/CSA [Canada]: KYK
Electrical Safety Certificates:
- UL-USA [Underwriters Laboratory]: Jupiter, Tyent
- UL-Canada [Underwriters Laboratory]: Jupiter
Business Practices — Conformity to Standards:
- Better Business Bureau [BBB]: To get ratings go to http://www.bbb.org
- Warrantees Offered:
- Jupiter: Lifetime
- Tyent: Lifetime
- Enagic: 5 year
- Chanson: Lifetime
- Ionquench: 7 year
Wishing You Water Wellness!
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.