The Smart Water Ionizer Has Amazingly Good Results!
This Smart-Enagic comparison testing had surprising results! The Enagic, which refers to themselves as Kangen Water, is almost four times the price, but for drinking-levels of ionized water is not better. I think it’s impressive that the Nexus Smart at 10.5 pH had an ORP [antioxidant levels] of -828 while at the same time the Kangen water machine produced 11 pH and -823 ORP.
Smart-Enagic Water Ionizer Comparison: More Information
The Smart water ionizer has a great design, great warranty and is almost 1/4 the cost of the Enagic. It packs a powerful punch in the following areas:
- Great antioxidant levels!
- Continuous-cleaning…which will account for fantastic ionization throughout the life of the ionizer.
- Great warranty! Lifetime parts 5-years labor
- The Nexus Smart water ionizer is a counter-top model, but can be installed under the sink with a special water ionizer undersink kit and faucet.
- Nexus is a brand name of water ionizer developed by EnTech / Ionia, and the Nexus water ionizers have been trusted in Korea and Japan’s hospitals and clinics for about 15 years.
I highly recommend the nexus Smart water ionizer; this is definitely a great water ionizer!
Go to my main chart to compare water ionizers.
Also see all of my water-ionizer-reviews.