The Smart Water Ionizer Has Amazingly Good Results!
This Smart-Enagic comparison testing had surprising results! The Enagic, which refers to themselves as Kangen Water, is almost four times the price, but for drinking-levels of ionized water is not better. I think it’s impressive that the Nexus Smart at 10.5 pH had an ORP [antioxidant levels] of -828 while at the same time the Kangen water machine produced 11 pH and -823 ORP.
Smart-Enagic Water Ionizer Comparison: More Information
The Smart water ionizer has a great design, great warranty and is almost 1/4 the cost of the Enagic. It packs a powerful punch in the following areas:
- Great antioxidant levels!
- Continuous-cleaning…which will account for fantastic ionization throughout the life of the ionizer.
- Great warranty! Lifetime parts 5-years labor
- The Nexus Smart water ionizer is a counter-top model, but can be installed under the sink with a special water ionizer undersink kit and faucet.
- Nexus is a brand name of water ionizer developed by EnTech / Ionia, and the Nexus water ionizers have been trusted in Korea and Japan’s hospitals and clinics for about 15 years.
I highly recommend the nexus Smart water ionizer; this is definitely a great water ionizer!
Go to my main chart to compare water ionizers.
Also see all of my water-ionizer-reviews.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.