Water Ionizer Face-Off #4: Enagic SD501 $3800. Water vs. Jupiter Athena Water Ionizers
Today I had the pleasure to test two great water ionizers, the Enagic $3800 Water ionizer [the SD 501] and the Jupiter Athena water ionizer.
The results were close, but the Athena was a bit better in levels 2 and 3 [which I feel are the most important levels, because they are the levels that most people drink at].
The Athena has a better design than the Enagic — more sophisticated and efficiently designed. Jupiter Athena is Jupiter’s highest-end water ionizer. It is a tried-and-true water ionizer design, that has been around for many years. It has come out top in many water ionizer comparison tests, including the ones done by Silver State Labs [an independent certified lab]. The filtration in the Athena is exceptional along with the internal self-cleaning system, called the DARC [double automatic reverse cleaning] cleaning system. The Athena also has a better warranty than the Enagic’s 5-Year Warranty.
Here are the videos, chart, and commentaries for today’s water ionizer comparisons:
|Level 1 pH/ORP||
|Level 2 pH/ORP/rH||
11 /-805 / 1.83
10.4 /-710 / 3.8 Better because the water’s more drinkable
|Level 3 pH/ORP/rH||
11.3 / -825 / 1.77
11.1 / -817 / 1.63 [Tiny bit better]
|Level 4 pH||
11.4 Better [for emulsifying oils]
2.5 Better [for killing germs faster]
Here are my comments about today’s water ionizer comparisons:
- Enagic’s results at level 1 were higher, but the pH was too high for most people starting in at drinking ionized water.
- The Athena’s ORP at level 2 was almost as good as the Enagic’s but with a far more drinkable pH. Same for level 3.
- The Enagic had a slightly higher pH at the highest level [this was without the aid of any chemical], but both water ionizes’ high alkaline results were plenty high enough to emulsify oils.
- The Athena had a slightly better low acidic pH [without the aid of chemicals], but both water ionizers’ low acid pH results were plenty low enough to kill germs.
This was part 4 of a series of water ionizer comparison tests that I am calling Water Ionizer Face-Off. So far I have compared…
#1 The Tyent vs. the Enagic …got a near tie between the two water ionizers but Tyent won.
#2 The Melody vs the Enagic …got a near tie [Enagic only a little better] between the two water ionizers.https://alkalinewaterplus.com/blog/water-ionizer-face-off-2-enagic-3800-ionizer-vs-jupiter-melody-water-ionizers/
#3 The Tyent Turbo vs the Chanson Miracle …Tyent was the winner. https://alkalinewaterplus.com/blog/water-ionizer-face-off-3-tyent-turbo-vs-chanson-miracle-water-ionizers/
#4 The Enagic Kangen Water Ionizer [SD501] vs the Jupiter Athena …got a near tie [Athena a bit better]…https://alkalinewaterplus.com/blog/water-ionizer-face-off-4-enagic-sd501-3800-water-vs-jupiter-athena-water-ionizers/
#5 KYK Generation II vs. Jupiter Melody Water Ionizers
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.