Today I compared two middle-priced water ionizers, the KYK water ionizer vs Jupiter Melody water ionizer. The KYK water ionizer is programmable, so I set it to the highest possible settings. Even so, the KYK water ionizer still did not compare as well as the Jupiter Melody water ionizer, but they were close.
You can see the videos, followed by the charts and commentaries here. The first two videos are when I compared the two water ionizers prior to customizing the programmable settings. The results were poor for the KYK, so I reprogrammed it to be set at the highest possible settings for each level. Then the last two videos show the reprogramming followed by the 2nd set of tests.
KYK at default settings
10.9 Better [for emulsifying oils]
2.3 Better [for killing germs]
KYK at highest settings
10.0/-745 Far Better
10.3/-766 Far Better
10.5/-778 Better [because the pH is more drinkable]
11.1 Tiny bit better [for emulsifying oils]
2.3 Better [for killing germs faster]
Here are my comments about today’s water ionizer comparisons:
- I’m ignoring the first set of results, because the programming of the KYK Generation II was not at the highest settings. But with the 2nd set of tests, the Melody still did better.
- The Melody’s results for levels 1 and 2 were far better than the KYK and they had almost perfect ionized water results.
- At Level 3 the KYK did a little better than the Melody at level 3, because the pH was at a more drinkable level. However, if you compared the Level 3 of the KYK with Level 2 of the Melody, you can see the ORP is almost identical with the Melody’s pH even more drinkable.
- At Level 4 the difference of 1/10th of a pH point is negligible, and both water ionizes’ high alkaline results were plenty high enough to emulsify oils.
- The Melody had a slightly better low acidic pH, but both water ionizers’ low acid pH results were plenty low enough to kill germs.
This was part 5 of a series of water ionizer comparison tests that I have called Water Ionizer Face-Off. So far I have compared…
#1 The Tyent vs. the Enagic …got a near tie between the two water ionizers but Tyent won.
#2 The Melody vs the Enagic …got a near tie [Enagic only a little better] between the two water ionizers.https://alkalinewaterplus.com/blog/water-ionizer-face-off-2-enagic-3800-ionizer-vs-jupiter-melody-water-ionizers/
#3 The Tyent Turbo vs the Chanson Miracle …Tyent was the winner. https://alkalinewaterplus.com/blog/water-ionizer-face-off-3-tyent-turbo-vs-chanson-miracle-water-ionizers/
#4 The Enagic Kangen Water Ionizer [SD501] vs the Jupiter Athena …got a near tie [Athena a bit better]…https://alkalinewaterplus.com/blog/water-ionizer-face-off-4-enagic-sd501-3800-water-vs-jupiter-athena-water-ionizers/
#5 KYK Generation II vs. Jupiter Melody Water Ionizers …The Jupiter Melody was the winner [today’s post]
For now this is the last round of Alkaline Water Plus’s Water Ionizer Face-Off Competitions. I have gathered a lot of good information so far and that will have to do until I continue these Face-Off Competitions at some point after the holidays [or sooner if there seems to be a real need].
My overall rankings for the water ionizers compared based on the results in this 5-part Water Ionizer Face-Off Competition are:
Category #1: Best Water Ionizers [Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer, Tyent Turbo Water Ionizer, and Enagic LeveLuk SD 501 Kangen Water Ionizer]
Category #2: Better Water Ionizer [Jupiter Melody Water Ionizer]
Category #3: Good Water Ionizers [Chanson Miracle Water Ionizer and KYK Generation II Water Ionizer]
Today I had the pleasure to test two great water ionizers, the Enagic $3800 Water ionizer [the SD 501] and the Jupiter Athena water ionizer. The results were close, but the Athena was a bit better in levels 2 and 3 [which I feel are the most important levels, because they are the levels that most people [...]
Today I’m reporting on my water ionizer comparisons of the Tyent Turbo water ionizer vs. the Chanson Miracle water ionizer. The Chanson Miracle water ionizer is the high-end of the Chanson water ionizer models, and as you can see here it performs well in levels 3 and 4. It also gets a good acid water pH. The [...]
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.