What Do Air Bubbles in your Ionized Water Mean?
I had a concerned customer ask me why there were so many air bubbles in their alkaline ionized water. Here’s the answer.
Tiny pockets of air bubbles are created during the process of ionization. These come from separating the acidic water from the alkaline and the micro-clustering that takes place. The amount of air bubbles depends in part on the source water [i.e., on the amount of dissolved oxygen in the source water] and in part on the degree, strength, and efficiency of ionization. These little pockets of air are harmless and will usually go away after several minutes of letting the water sit.
So these bubbles are just an indication that your water ionizer is working.
Some water ionizers make better ionized-water than others, so read more about my water ionizer comparisons.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.