There is no better time to buy the state-of-the-art Nexus Smart 7P water ionizer than NOW!
The Nexus Smart 7P water ionizer has medical-grade-levels of molecular hydrogen; continuous-cleaning; and all the latest electronics. Made in a highly reputable South-Korean manufacturing company, you can expect the best and get the best from this outstanding water ionizer.
Learn more about why molecular hydrogen is important. Also, see the video, below, showing our testing of the Smart 7P water ionizer for molecular hydrogen levels.
The Smart 7P is a fantastic water ionizer. The quality is outstanding and the price is right. If you look at the price comparison chart, above, you can calculate the cost of your water (over 10 years) to about 10 cents a quart. The Nexus Smart 7P produces high-quality ionized water or filtered water on demand and is easy to use.
Details and Specifications of the Nexus Smart 7P
Alkaline Water Plus has done extensive testing of the Nexus Smart Water Ionizers and the results are excellent. What we always thought was impressive was the ORP (oxidation reduction potential) at drinking levels, but now what's even more impressive is the molecular hydrogen concentration, which medical researchers consider the single most important feature to look at.
The manufacturer is of the highest quality anywhere, and is involved with medical research in Korea. Nexus Co., LTD is a subsidiary of Entech Co., LTD and utilizes a research and development team of over 20 top-level scientists and engineers [OEM for LG Engineering]. They've been manufacturing water ionizers for 20 years.
Nexus 7 Plate Water Ionizers Are Certified Medical Equipment
Nexus Water Ionizers are Certified Medical Instruments and Used in Korean and Japanese Hospitals. Nexus has utilized the design and engineering expertise of their own, engineers, combined with the production [manufacturing] quality and durability of Entech's large manufacturing facility in Korea, to bring you medically certified, excellent quality and durable Nexus water ionizers!
Basic Description of Nexus Smart 7P Water Ionizer
- Easy installation: Can be mounted on a wall, a stand, or on a counter-top. Usually hooks to your sink with a diverter, which is provided.
- Simple one-touch button controls.
- A voice indicator alerts you to your selection of alkaline, acidic or purified water. You can adjust the volume level or simply switch the sound ON/OFF as you desire.
- Easy Operation [Computer on Board!] The mini onboard computer facilitates optimum performance.
- 4 different alkaline settings allow you to choose the level that’s best for your body
- 4 different acidic levels
- 1 pure water setting
- Intuitive display easily identifies your selections. With this sophisticated water ionizer you can control the pH level of your tap water, setting it to the alkaline level that ensures optimum health.
- Continuous-Cleaning: The Smart keeps cleaning while delivering alkaline water! Continuous-cleaning ensures continued maximum performance by removing any particles that may be trying to stick to the plates inside the ionizing chamber. The magnetic field in the an electrolytic bath is reversed every 20 liters for a complete acid wash of the system so that any minerals that have energetically adhered to the Titanium plates are repelled and flushed away. Continuous-cleaning causes Platinum coated Titanium Electrodes to have excellent conductivity and optimum durability.
- Post-operation Auto Cleanse System. This is a quiet cleaning of the water cell and flushing of the system after each time you use the water ionizer.
- 7 large, solid, platinum-titanium coated electrode plates, configured in such a way as to give maximum ORP and alkalinity
- The Nexus Smart 7P water ionizer has 7 the most advanced platinum coated titanium electrodes in the world. When a cross section of an electrode is examined at 700 times magnification you can see that the electrodes are now electroplated with a distinct points and valleys. See this plate comparison. This greatly increases the surface area without having to increase the size. This is one of the improvements done to ensure optimal pH and ORP (Oxygen Reduction Potential) levels.
- The Nexus Smart 7P uses advanced SMPS to ensure you have the most efficient electrical source.
- Fine quality filter materials trap contaminants while allowing beneficial minerals to pass through
- Filters last for approximately 1,000 gallons of water poured through the machine.
- Filter Life Indicator: The symbolic filter indicator icon tells you about the remaining water filter life. Optimum performance is ensured by always changing your filter on time. In addition to the symbolic indicator, a new indicator light will flicker when your current filter life is up, reminding you to change your filter.
- Spring-loaded filter housing makes filter replacement easy
- In general, pH range of the Nexus Smart 7P is 3.0 to 11.0, depending on source water.
- Compact Size: The size of the Nexus Smart 7P is perfect.
- Overall Dimension Width 11 x Depth 6 x Height 14 1/2 inches
- Unit weight about 12 lbs. [5.5 Kg]
- Built-In Alarms and Controls:
- The cooling system for the water cell operation depends upon a sufficient amount of cool water flowing through it while it is ionizing. The power will automatically shut-off if the water pressure is too low. This protects the water cell from over-heating.
- Hot water cannot be used as source water for ionization. The system automatically detects the water temperature of the source water and the power will shut off if it's too warm or hot.
- Every Nexus 7 plate water ionizer is tested at the factory for quality control purposes. Then plugs are placed on the water input/output ports in order to retain moisture inside the water cell. This is necessary in order to ensure the seals are kept moist and functional. These plugs must be carefully removed as part of the installation process. If you are not familiar with quick-connect fittings, please refer to this article which shows how to safely remove those plugs. (Also, see picture, below.)When you remove the red, acidic-water plug it is expected that several drops of water will come out.
Other Specifications: Nexus Smart Water Ionizer
- Input Voltage AC110V
- Input Electricity up to 230W
- Water Inflow Pressure Applicable to 0.7 ~ 5 Kgf/cm2
- Water Temperature Applicable to about 40 - 90 degrees Fahrenheit [5 ~ 30°C]
- Easy replaceable Filter (One touch replacement re-set button)
- One Touch-Automatic Filter Life
- Hot Water Shut-off
- Electrolysis Strength 1-2-3-4 level Auto shutoff. The Nexus Smart also has a power-boosting function.
- Water Output rate Max 2-3 quarts or liters/minute Water
- Supply Direct connection to a tap or to mains [tee not included]
- A free pH kit comes with every Nexus water ionizer.
- Runs on autopilot to ensure your water maintains optimum alkaline levels
- Self-diagnostic system ensures peak performance
- Hi-tech design blends into any décor
- Made in Korea.
- Certified and used in hospitals in both Korea and Japan.
- Nexus brand water ionizers are made in the highest quality manufacturing plant in Korea.
- CE, NRTL, ISO9001, ISO14001, KFDA, KGMP and RoHS certificates
The Smart 7P Water Ionizer is Now Upgraded to Produce the Highest Levels of Molecular Hydrogen Possible!
Here is a video showing my testing of the new Smart 7P for molecular hydrogen. See this report to learn more about the importance of molecular hydrogen to all of health.
The New 7 Plate Nexus Countertop Water Ionizer Has A Fantastic Warranty!
The Nexus Smart 7P comes with the exclusive Nexus 5-Year Parts/Labor and Lifetime Upgrade-Credits Warranty! A full statement of this warranty coverage can be found at the bottom of this page: https://www.alkalinewaterplus.com/water-ionizers-filters/nexus-water-ionizers-filters/. You are automatically registered for this warranty when you purchase your Nexus water ionizer through Alkaline Water Plus.
Available for Payplan
If you prefer to pay for your Nexus countertop water ionizer with a payplan, click here: Nexus Smart 7P Water Ionizer Payplan
Installation and Programing Demos: