New Special ORP Meter for Ionized Water
Alkaline Water Plus now offers a special ORP meter for measuring negative ORP in alkaline ionized water (aka Kangen water). Don't confuse it with a typical ORP meter. (ORP is oxidation reduction potential - also known as antioxidants. The negative-ORP of ionized water gives extra electrons to the blood to keep it flowing with less tendency for clots.)
- The ORP electrode is custom-set for instant use with ionized water.
- It's the best negative-ORP meter, but is not the best for positive ORP readings.
- Simply use this superior ORP meter for Kangen water (ionized water) testing.
- The negative ORP measurements are very accurate.
- Comes with 2-Year warranty.
- Comes with one 9v battery. No wires or plugs needed.
- Limited quantity available.
The ORP probe doesn't have to soak in solutions the way other meters do. Note: It will last indefinitely if you turn it off and let the probe dry out after each use. Keep it in room temperature and exposed to air until you use it again. The oxygen in the air oxidizes it naturally, so you don't need to.
Every Water Ionizer Owner Should Have One of These ORP Meters
This is the exact type of ORP meter that I have used for years (just a different color).
It's the best tool you can use to make sure your ionized water has the ORP level of antioxidants you want. I use mine all the time.
I would even say this specialized ORP meter is more handy than the Trustlex Hydrogen meter. It's so simple to use. It's cheaper and it doesn't need constant cleaning and calibration.
Finding the Molecular Hydrogen Value Using just ORP and PH
Knowing the oxidation reduction potential ORP is a tool to measure the molecular hydrogen concentration. Molecular hydrogen (H2) is a well-known healing molecule like no other.
Scientists use what's called the "relative hydrogen" (rH) equation to test for quantity of this molecule. When you know both the ORP and pH of a solution just plug these numbers into the equation.
The formula: rH = (ORP / 30) + (2 * pH)
- Divide the ORP by 30. Ignore the minus sign for now. Put that answer in bracket #1.
- Multiply pH (number) by 2. Put that answer in bracket #2.
- Then add the two bracket answers together.
- Put a minus sign in your answer unless bracket 1 is a smaller number than bracket 2.
- Example: Let's say pH is 8 and ORP is -700. Then bracket #1 is (-23.33) and bracket #2 is (16). Then add those two numbers together to get an rH of -7.33.
- Any rH less than zero is fantastic.)
There is also a simple way to avoid doing math. If you're comparing two solutions that are the same pH, the one with the higher ORP has more molecular hydrogen.
Special Bonus Offers
A pH kit comes with every water ionizer. Purchase this ORP meter for the finishing touch on all the tools you need to determine how well your machine is working. Here are two bonus offers, just for reading this blog post, that will help you do that.