Where is Hydrogen Water Headed in 2020?
Hydrogen water machines are becoming more and more popular. 2020 will see even greater popularity than ever before. Why? It's because...
- It works. Hydrogen water helps people feel better. Hydrogen water makes people stronger. I was on the US National Library of Medicine website just now, and read about a new study related to hydrogen water and exercise. This is just one of the many examples of hydrogen water enhancing endurance, making people stronger, and relieving fatigue.
- Free-hydrogen has been seen to be effective by doctors, nutritionists, sports trainers, and most importantly customers. Many links to studies can be seen on this page: Hydrogen water fights diseases!
Hydrogen water is not just for the elderly or the sick. It's for people of all ages: babies, todlers, children, teens, adults of all ages and kinds. It is pure and harmless, but offers so much health benefit exactly where and when you need it.
What Kind of Hydrogen Machine is Best?
I like and use all kinds of hydrogen machines, but there would be some I consider best. Here's a summary of the best hydrogen machines for 2019 and my predictions into 2020.
Not all water ionizers fit into the category of BEST hydrogen water machines, but some do. I like the ability of water ionizers to raise the pH of water while also pumping free-hydrogen into it. So, these are dual purpose machines, and because they often also filter the water really well, they become even triple purpose machines.
Because free-hydrogen has become so popular in medical research these days, the bar has risen on water ionizers. The best water ionizers of 2019, going into 2020, can pump up to about 1.5 ppm (parts per million) of hydrogen water. Yikes, that's a lot of hydrogen! My own Athena Classic water ionizer delivers about .9 ppm of hydrogen water, so it's not the best, although I still love it.
Of all the ways to get hydrogen water, water ionizers are the most convenient and easy to use if you get most of your water from your home. They hook to the sink or plumbing and stay in the one place.
A water ionizer will deliver hydrogen water instantly; just turn the knob and pour.
Water ionizers are cost effective over many years, because their warranties are usually for about 5 years (full) and then lifetime to cover the major expenses of it into the future.
If you use the right bottles, you can fill them and bring them to work with you pretty conveniently too.
Here is the order of best water ionizers:
- H2 Water Ionizers: These are first of all configured and engineered to produce maximum levels of hydrogen. On top of that they use UltraWater filtration, so you would have peace of mind with regards to your water purity. Finally, they are so strongly built that they can be used either on the counter or installed under the sink (with a special faucet) and withstand that level of pressure.
- Ionia's Best SuperSanitizing Water Ionizer: This is brand new in 2020, and is better than all other water ionizers (except it doesn't use UltraWater filtration). It's filters are almost as good as UltraWater though.
- Smart Water Ionizers: These are also BEST for their ability to produce hydrogen water. The filters are good. They cannot be installed under the sink though.
Plug-In or Portable Hydrogen Water Machines:
Hydrogen water machines can be large enough to make water for the whole family, such as the HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generator (Lourdes Machine), or small enough to fit into your hand, such as the High-Rich Machine. These machines don't filter the water (at least not in the traditional sense) or alkalize it, but they can pump up to about 1.5 ppm of hydrogen water fairly easily. Because they are cheaper and also do a good job of making hydrogen water, I'll predict that they will remain very popular into 2020. There may be better ones that come along, because manufacturers are working on new inovations for hydrogen machines pretty fast and furiously right now. But for now at least, the above two machines are the BEST hydrogen water machines in this category.
Hydrogen Gas Machines:
I don't use hydrogen gas machines as much as the other types of hydrogen machines, but I do use them sometimes. I like them, but they are restrictive in that you have to sit still and wear a cannula to breathe the hydrogen. You can use them to pump hydrogen into water (similar to the Plug-In or Portable Hydrogen Water Machines, above), but I usually don't do that. It isn't as convenient for me. You would have to evaluate this for yourself, though. Hydrogen gas machines not only provide a way to breathe hydrogen (which is about as medically beneficial as drinking hydrogen water), but they also can double as a hydrogen water machine. They don't filter the water at all though. These are also expensive machines. Even with the expense and fact that they don't filter the water, I still predict that hydrogen gas machines are going to take off in popularity. I don't predict they'll be popular with younger people, but with all the baby-boomers reaching their 60's and 70's, and all of the research showing the benefits of both inhaling hydrogen directly and of drinking hydrogen water, I am guessing that many of the older generations will jump on this very healthy band wagon. The best hydrogen machines are those which use the newest, most up-to-date technology from DuPont.
Alkaline PH Pitchers:
The Alkaline Plus PH Ionizing Pitchers are definitely BEST in the category of pitcher, they're great at alkalizing and filtering the water, but not as good at making hydrogen water. It makes hydrogen water at about maybe .1 or .3 ppm. I still predict this pitcher will remain popular, because alkaline water is very healthy and needed by the body to buffer acids. It gets lots of rave reviews from customers too. The pitcher is very portable and also inexpensive, so for that reason as well, I predict it will remain popular. I take it with me when I'm traveling, and have always felt healthy while drinking it. I have experienced that it makes the water taste good too.