About Impart Water Ionizers
Impart water ionizers are made by the same engineers who designed Enagic machines. They consider their products superior to Enagic in that the design is more electronically efficient.
Because Impart and Enagic water ionizers don't have continuous-cleaning, is important to get the machine deep cleaned at least once a year. This prevents severe calcium build up from damaging the machine’s electrolysis plates.
Some of the signs that may indicate the need for your machine to be deep cleaned are the following:
- If you find some white particles mixed in with the alkaline water
- When the pH levels do not correspond with the unit’s setting, as tested by a pH reagent
- If you notice that there is a reduction in the amount of water coming out of the white hose and increased amount dispensed from the gray hose
Besides the deep cleaning, other maintenance procedures that the Enagic and Impart water ionizer manufacturers recommend are the following:
- RUNNING BEAUTY/ACIDIC WATER AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK FOR 5-10 MINUTES
- USE A CLEANING CARTRIDGE ONCE EVERY 3-6 MONTHS (OR AS INSTRUCTED BY YOUR MACHINE MANUFACTURER) TO REMOVE SCALE BUILDUP
It is imperative that the manufacturer's shipping instructions are followed in order to prevent machine damages during transit. For instance, with the Enagic machine, you would need to exclude the electrolysis enhancer container and filter to prevent liquid from getting into the machine.
WHY BUY A WATER IONIZER? (10-MIN.)