AlkaViva Water Ionizers & Filters
Alkaline Water Plus offers a 60-day trial period on most of our electric water ionizers.
AlkaViva H2 Series Water Ionizers
AlkaViva H2 Series water ionizers are a fantastic choice! The manufacturing quality is unmatched. Here are some of the key features of the H2 Series water ionizers:
- H2 water ionizers use UltraWater filtration. UltraWater filters are the best filters on the planet.
- The electrical efficiency is ensured with H2 water ionizers' AutoAdjust Advanced Power Supply. What AutoAdjust does is it modulates SMPS power in such a way as to pulsate. This pulsation excites the highest performance while also causing no damage to the electrodes. Other types of electrodes which claim to use 800 watts of power to the plates are going to deteriorate those plates over time, while the AutoAdjust plates won't.
- H2 Infusion Technology: The H2 Series Water Ionizers use proprietary membranes between each of the Smart Electrodes in order to maximize the amount of H2 (molecular hydrogen) that the ionizer is able to infuse into the water. This one feature makes all the difference in long term performance of the H2 water ionizers.
- New and improved Automatic Continuous-Cleaning: There is no comparison between the water ionizers which use continuous-cleaning and those which don't. The H2 water ionizer uses a very smart form of continuous-cleaning that is more effective and reliable than any others.
- Smart Electrodes are used in every H2 water ionizer. These electrodes are constructed with the highest quality of Japanese titanium and platinum and with precise engineering they have become the most efficient, longest lasting and highest performing electrodes in the industry.
- Protective Circuitry: The diagnostic computer circuits within H2 water ionizers are designed to protect your ionizer from harm while bringing the highest, most state-of-the-art performance.
- Cell Safe Technology: The BPA-free water cell in the H2 water ionizers are designed to stand up to 90 psi of pressure. This means the risk of water cell rupture is very low with an H2 water ionizer. Because of the amazingly durable construction of the H2 Water Ionizer water cell, you can install this water ionizer safely under your sink and subject it to constant pressure, without fear of a cell rupture.
- One Touch Convenience: The H2 Water Ionizer is easy and uncomplicated. It remembers your last water selection and with one touch you can pour the exact same water, time after time after time.
- Flow Control: You can use the LCD screen to see and adjust the flow-rate to your exact specifications.
H2 Series Water Ionizer Filters & UltraWater Filtration
The AlkaViva company has developed proprietary, patented UltraWater filters to the H2 Series water ionizers. The reason the UltraWater filters are better than any other is that they use a special method, borrowed from the NASA space program's filtration technology, which forms a blend of the very best filter media into a block. When water flows through that block, it cannot escape the filter media. The result is 99.99% of contaminant removal vs. other filters, which average about 50-85% contaminant removal. Learn more about UltraWater filters. These are really a big deal.
The H2 Series water ionizers come with two UltraWater filters installed. The right-side filter is called the prefilter and the left-side filter is called the secondary filter.
The Water Cells of the H2 Water Ionizers & Why They're More Advanced Than Any Others
The type of automatic-cleaning of the plates in a water ionizer is the key to its efficiency and its long-lasting water cells. The reason continuous-cleaning is important lies in the technology of water ionization. Platinum is a catalyst for ionization (speeds it up), and if it is not able to touch the water passing through the water cell, that water will not get very well-ionized. This has nothing to do with how big the water cell is or how much electricity is used. It is simply a basic law that to ionize quickly the platinum must touch the water during electrolysis. Very simple, but it gets complicated by the fact that platinum acts as a magnet for calcium. Within seconds it can pull enough calcium onto itself that it slows down ionization. When the polarity of the electrodes is reversed then calcium is pushed away from them. All water ionizers reverse polarity to clean calcium off of the water cells. However, most don't reverse it often enough -- and so calcium sticks to the plates. Continuous-cleaning is the only technology that keeps this from happening.
Continuous-cleaning is patented technology, and most water ionizers (i.e., Tyent, Life, Enagic, etc.) do not have it. They use a far inferior system of cleaning the electrodes where the electrodes are reversed after about 20 liters (which is not good enough). So, most water ionizers, no matter what the companies say about themselves, are not advanced or superior....period.
H2 water ionizers are superior though, and one of the reasons is the fact that they use continuous-cleaning. In fact the system of continuous-cleaning used in the H2 water ionizers is the latest and best form of continuous-cleaning that there is.
The water cell in an H2 water ionizer is also built to be tough and resist breakage or leaks.
So, if you want a water ionizer that will last the longest, perform the best and which can be reliably hooked up to continuous water pressure (such as direct-plumbed or under sink installation) I highly suggest you get an H2 water ionizer.
WHY BUY A WATER IONIZER? (10-MIN.)
Water ionizers (electric water ionizers) are my favorite tool to use to get the right water needed to help alkalize my body. Not only do they produce the right pH water (to help my body get rid of its acid wastes), but they also remove Fluoride naturally (by splitting it out of the water into the acidic stream), and some of the better ones (such as the H2 Water Ionizers) produce very high levels of molecular hydrogen antioxidants too!
How to Install any H2 Water Ionizer
The H2 water ionizers are super easy to install, but just for your peace of mind, here's an installation video.
H2 Series Water Ionizers Lifetime Warranties
H2 Water Ionizers are covered by AlkaViva warranties. AlkaViva water ionizers have the lowest return rate in the industry. Whenever there is a repair needed with your electric ionizer, you can be confident you'll be quickly taken care of. Both the AlkaViva Lifetime Warranty and our top-notch customer service are great protection for you well into the future.
AlkaViva Warranty Details are as Follows:
Note: Warranty does not apply if the ionizer has been used for selling or vending water commercially. If a commercial warranty is required, please contact Customer Service.
The warranty on AlkaViva electric ionizers begins on the original purchase date. Normally, if warranty details are not received by AlkaViva within 30 days, then the warranty is limited to 1 (one) year. But don't worry; if you purchase your AlkaViva water ionizer from us (AlkalineWaterPlus) we will register your warranty for you. The AlkaViva Lifetime Warranty covers all electric ionizer parts (not accessories) and 100% of labor costs in the first 5 years. After the first 5 years, the purchaser is responsible for any labor costs. In no event shall AlkaViva or its dealers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special consequential damages to property whatsoever, arising from use of its products with improperly treated or untreated hard water.
AlkaViva will cover all shipping costs for any return under warranty in the first 30 days. After that date, the purchaser is responsible for all shipping. Items that have not been assigned an RMA number will not be accepted. The warranty expressly excludes environmental damage including (but not limited to) mineral build-up due to hard water or high levels of iron, poor source water quality, infestation, or electrical surges. Warranty is also excluded if non-genuine filters (sold by other than anyone other than an authorized AlkaViva Dealer) are used in an ionizer. Any authorized site will state clearly that they are an “Authorized AlkaViva Distributor.” Non-genuine filters have been shown to not only impair performance, but also to leak out media that has and can damage ionizers. AlkaViva is not responsible for any shipping costs on repairs outside of the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Canada.
Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid for the life-cycle of each ionizer as long as parts are still being manufactured and/or available, but not discontinued. AlkaViva reserves the right to substitute, discontinue, alter or modify any product or part thereof, at any time, without prior notice. Warranty is voided if repairs are made by anyone other than an AlkaViva repair technician.